Coordinate SAAS Limited (trading as “Coordinate Sport”) uses processors to assist in providing our products and services to you.
What are processors
A processor is another company who we engage to provide our products and services to you. This company will have or potentially could have access to or process your personal data. These processors may then engage other companies to assist them with their services and these are known as sub-processors, who may also process your personal data.
Coordinate Sport engages different types of processors to perform various functions as explained below.
Coordinate Sport undertakes to use a commercially reasonable selection process by which it evaluates the security, privacy and confidentiality practices of proposed processors that will or may have access to or process your personal data.
Coordinate Sport requires its processors to satisfy equivalent obligations as those required from Coordinate Sport (as a data controller), which includes but not limited to the following requirements:
- process personal data in accordance with Coordinate Sport’s documented instructions (as communicated in writing to the relevant processor);
- in connection with their processing activities, use only personnel who are reliable and subject to a contractually binding obligation to observe data privacy and security, to the extent applicable, pursuant to applicable data protection laws;
- provide regular training in security and data protection to personnel to whom they grant access to personal data;
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- promptly inform Coordinate Sport about any actual or potential security breach; and
- cooperate with Coordinate Sport in order to deal with requests from individuals or data protection authorities, as applicable.
The information herein is only provided to illustrate Coordinate Sport’s engagement process for processors as well as to provide the actual list of processors used by Coordinate Sport as of the date of this notice and as may be amended and updated from time to time.
Service Specific Processors
In order to provide the relevant functionality of our platform to our Customers/Franchise Partners these processors are limited to the indicated Services.
Location of Data
Customer database and website
Used to help Customers with any issues they may have using our product
Helpdesk ticketing service
Deliver personalised experiences
Co-browsing, the no-download, interactive screen sharing
Onboarding and support
Manage customer journey
Customer Service Data
Coordinate Sport uses some cloud-based applications in the day to day operations of its business. Customer personal data may be stored in these applications at various times.
How to contact us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this processor notice or about the information we hold about you.