This accessibility statement applies to the booking web sites and landing pages created by Coordinate Sport:
These websites are run by Coordinate SaaS Ltd also known as Coordinate Sport. We are consistently working to improve the overall accessibility of our website by aiming to meet the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA. These guidelines explain how to make website content more accessible for those who need it.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use these websites. For example, so that they can:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of these websites are not currently fully accessible. We are continually working to improve our accessibility and will be making changes on a continual basis.
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
How accessible these websites are
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, there may still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible.
Still, we are continually improving our accessibility, adding, updating, and improving its options and features, and developing and adopting new technologies. All this is meant to reach the optimal level of accessibility, following technological advancements. If you wish to contact the website’s owner, please use the following email: email@example.com
We know some parts of these websites are not fully accessible or compliant.
Website accessibility options
Coordinate Sport is committed to improving accessibility and driving inclusion. We will be adding new functionality over time.
Support for those with visual impairments
If you use the Chrome browser, we recommend this “High Contrast” Chrome extension (developed by Google). Once installed to your browser, you can change the legibility of your screen at the click of your mouse, with a choice of several high-contrast colour filters designed to make it easier to read text.
Support for those with dyslexia
Also for Chrome, there are several useful browser extensions which transform text on any webpage into a dyslexic friendly font. One example is OpenDyslexic (please note this link does not represent Coordinate Sport’s endorsement for the provider).
The Speakit Chrome extension enables text-to-speech functionality for any website you view in Chrome (again, this reference is not an endorsement).
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on these websites in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Call: 0330 088 4595
We will consider your request and get back to you within 4 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with these websites
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of these websites. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 4595.
Technical information about these websites accessibility
Coordinate Saas Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 and in line with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standards.
These websites are partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some Pages have no Titles.
- Some Element IDs are not unique.
- Text is not included in an ARIA Landmark.
- The colour contrast on most pages does not meet WCAG minimum colour-contrast requirements.
- Online maps, mapping services are exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
- Pre-recorded time-based media published before 23 September 2020 are exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
- Elements of the website contain a long passage of text that is capitalised.
- Some elements of the site use absolute positioning which may cause some users problems with reading order.
- Actionable elements of the site are smaller than the minimum required size.
We plan to fix the issues listed above by September 2022.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
Our accessibility roadmap includes planning for a further audits to address all issues raised so that our team can engineer improvements to become fully complaint with the latest Website Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on the 1st of July 2021. It was last reviewed on the 10th of February 2022.
These websites were last tested on 1st July 2021 using Tenon.io automated tools.