Boris Johnson has announced further restrictions in an attempt to curb the growing spread of COVID-19 across the UK amid warnings cases and deaths could increase rapidly.
What are you allowed to do?
- Households or support bubbles of more than six people can still gather
- Groups of more than six people are allowed for work or education
- Places of worship, gyms, restaurants and hospitality settings can still hold more than six people in total
- Funerals with up to 30 people are allowed in England and Wales and 20 people in Scotland, while it is up to the venue in Northern Ireland
- Weddings of up to 15 people are allowed in England
- Organised team sports outside carried out in a “COVID-secure way” can have more than six people
Follow this link to read the full Story