ukactive has released its latest progress for its Vision 2030 strategy. The long-term ambition has been to gain five million new active users for their member facilities, drawn from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
The report provides the following:
- Updates on their support for digital transformation
- The growth of health-related projects, such as the MSK hubs
- Research projects such as The Active Workforce report
- Securing the role of the Open School Facilities Programme
- The progression of The Active Standard pilot
In the future, ukactive will be committed to playing a consistent and central role in the nation’s economic growth and physical wellbeing. New milestones include working with a new property group to develop plans for high street renewal and cross-sector collaborations with CIMSPA and other economic activity with major businesses.
To find out more about their political, economic and national plans, see here.