On the 22nd of May, entries for the ukactive 2023 Awards opened ahead of the official awards evening on the 26th of October. This year, New Dock Hall at Leeds Royal Armouries will play host to the physical activity community, recognising the sectors’ best and brightest.
In total, there are 15 awards on offer, with this year celebrating those members driving inclusion, innovation and transformation in the physical activity sector. Organisations and individuals should submit their entries by the 23rd of June to be entered for an award.
Unlike previous years, the event will be held as a standalone event, without Active Uprising, which will take place at a later date. You’ll find the full list of awards categories below:
- Regional Club/Centre of the Year
- National Club/Centre of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- New Build or Design of the Year
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Healthy Communities Award
- Innovation Award
- Marketing Campaign Award
- Digital Transformation Award
- Education Providers of the Year
- Physical Activity Hero Award
- Outstanding Leadership Award
- The Jan Spaticchia Special Recognition Award
- BUCS Award – Physical Activity Excellence Award
- Outstanding Organisation of the Year
For more information and to submit an entry, see here.