Last month, fitness and leisure operators were offered a new benchmarking tool to help the sector towards digital competence. Part of the ukactive Digital Future Consultation beginning in 2021, the free tool is designed to drive digital progress in the sector.
A collaboration between ukactive and Sport England, Digital Futures has been shaped by its strategic partners, a combination of fitness organisations, SMEs, and fit-tech partners. The focus of the partnership is to provide their own specialist insight and improve how the sector uses technology to meet its targets.
Overall, the fitness and leisure sector has been given an overall score of 55% for its digital competence. With definite room for improvement, the digital tool can help fitness organisations reach new audiences. The tools are designed to provide operators with the following:
- An instant score of your organisation’s digital maturity and effectiveness
- Breakdown of your score across five areas of digital
- Comparison of your score with the sector as a whole, as well as compared to your 2021 score (if applicable)
- Personalised recommendations and resources based on your score
- Complimentary 1:1 consultation on your digital score and how to grow it with Rewrite Digital.
To find out more about the future of Digital Futures, see here.